17 Times Scary Animals Showed They Can Be Sweetie Pies Too
Although they should never be kept as pets, wild animals can also be really sweet to each other and to us humans. When they feel safe, they can be very friendly, and those specials moments can be turned into photos that are worth sharing.
Bright Side presents you with 17 times scary animals have shown themselves to be very sweet.
1. “My boyfriend and I got pictures taken with wolves today, and this cutie loved belly rubs.”
2. A lioness that loves warm hugs
3. “There’s an island in Washington that lets you go on a 2 hour tour with super friendly wolves.”
4. “So I met a bear cub today, I think he liked me.”
5. “A tiger in the snow”
6. “Cuddling with mom”
7. “This happy little cheetah”
8. Very polite bear
9. “This cat and fox are best friends.”
10. “Recently met this elephant and gave her belly rubs.”
11. This hippo wants to be friends.
12. “Met the world’s happiest cheetah at the zoo today.”
13. “A hippo named Fiona just received a birthday gift from her boyfriend Timothy, a hippo at another zoo.”
14. This is Messi, an adorable puma that couldn’t be released into the wild, so he had to be adopted.
15. “Luna, the best bear in Buffalo”
16. “A Cayman Crocodile from the Amazon Rainforest looks happy wearing a crown of butterflies.”
17. “Baby polar bear and human baby”
Are you also a lover of wild animals? Or are you scared of them?