18 Heart-Melting Photos That Could Illustrate Love in a Picture Dictionary
The heroes of our article know this simple truth: love is a boomerang that comes right back to you once thrown. The thankful eyes of a dog that you’ve just adopted, a cat that comes to kiss you the moment you wake up, or a precious “gift” from your neighbor’s dog who knows you need support. Love comes in all shapes, and be sure, you’ll notice it around you if your heart is open.
We had an urge to hug our loved ones the moment we saw these pics here at Bright Side, and we hope they’ll touch your hearts too!
1. Find someone who hugs you like this doggo hugs his human.
2. “My neighbor fostered a pregnant kitty... Here’s momma protecting her kittens who were born last night.”
3. “Here’s my dog wondering what to do with the new kitty who suddenly decided to love him.”
4. “A few weeks ago I adopted a 12-year-old cat. She buries her face in my hand when she wants more love.”
5. “Our girl Lucy had 12 puppies today. Enjoy this proud mama and her pile of youngins.”
6. “My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, and she snuggles on my chest right afterward.”
7. “Jasper is my neighbor’s dog. I can’t leave the house much due to health issues, so anytime he sees me he RUNS back inside his house to bring me back out one of his favorite toys.”
8. “My cat loves to sleep like this and it’s undeniably the cutest thing I’ve ever experienced.”
9. “A really wholesome moment caught on camera”
10. “This sleepy girl turned 13 last week. I took her to her favorite beach to celebrate.”
11. “Brought this baby girl home from the shelter today and she hasn’t left my side since.”
12. They never stop being our little puppies, no matter how big they are.
13. “I’m on the ride home from adopting this guy.”
14. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this...”
15. “This looks like their engagement photo.”
16. Hugs that warm better than a blanket on a windy night
17. “He wasn’t feeling well and everyone wanted to help!”
18. All we need is LOVE.
Which of these pictures made you want to go hug your loved ones? Do you have a cute picture of love and kindness to share with us in the comments?