20+ Animals That We Want to Hug and Never Let Go
People who have pets live longer and have better health. It was found that elderly cat and dog owners visit doctors 21% less often than people who don’t have a fluffy friend. And people who suffer from hypertension experience relief and their blood pressure decreases while interacting with animals. But this doesn’t surprise us. Just take a look at the pictures that we’ve collected and you’ll realize that problems and stress can’t hold a candle to cut pets’ charm.
Bright Side has another big dose of furry “medicine” that should be taken on dull mornings.
23. “My cat looks like he just told his favorite joke and he’s so proud of himself.”
22. Those paws...
21. “It stopped raining but he wanted to jump in puddles so he wore his raincoat anyway.”
20. “This is my sweet little old lady. She has some joint pain and takes pain meds daily. We found that letting her soak in warm water helps her a ton!”
19. When you feel safe next to your human:
18. “I know you’re helping me.”
17. Not only cats are cute.
16. What a small baby!
15. “He’s a little shorter than what his Tinder profile said but at least he dressed up for tonight!”
14. Deep sleep
13. Ready for a ride!
12. “Every day of our vacation our house sitter couldn’t find her. This is 3 seconds after we got home.”
11. “Adopted this guy a week ago. He was scared of everything but decided to trust me. 4 days later, and he’s a very good boy with his very first squeaky toy.”
10. “My wife wanted a dog. We got a cat. She’s a cat lady now.”
9. “Am I a good boy? Really?”
8. “My cat had anxiety issues so we adopted a little sister for him.”
7. Tired of playing...
6. “12 years together and he still fears for my life every time I take a bath!”
5. Someone ate a rainbow.
4. Together forever
3. When comfort is everything:
2. A puppy that loves the Empire State Building
We’re sure that each pet is incredible and deserves a lot of hugs. Show us your 4-legged friends!