20 Floofsters Guaranteed to Turn Your Frown Upside Down
A study has found that spending time with animals helps humans with stress, anxiety, and overall mental health. We say that looking at them is also a great way to cheer yourself up, and thankfully, there are many adorable pets who are happy to help us.
We at Bright Side always keep watch for fluffy sweeties so that you always have a warm supply of pics waiting for you on a gloomy day. Proceed with caution as side effects may include non-stop smiling and swooning.
1. “She’s happy and she knows it.”
2. “Look how many friends I have!”
3. “A rare sighting of a bountiful basket of beans”
4. “Yesterday I adopted a kitten but I think they gave me a meerkat.”
5. “Help me!”
6. “I’m a plumber working in a ceiling void under a leaking shower and I have been greeted by a curious kitty.”
7. “He’s got me right where he wants me.”
8. “Hunting moths”
9. “Foster kitten fell asleep like this.”
10. “Pickles has found a new toy to guard. Let’s hope nobody tries to take it from him.”
11. “We have 4 kittens and he only lets this one sit on him. I guess we know which one we’ve got to keep.”
12. “Miss Mabel played too hard and wouldn’t wake up.”
13. “I’ve wanted a dog for as long as I can remember. And he couldn’t have come at a better time.”
14. “Hobbes is very tired from not helping us move.”
15. “An itty bitty Golden Retriever pup”
16. “Rats can be cute too.”
17. “This is a baby raccoon my cousin is caring for. Meet Meeko!”
18. “Double boop”
19. “Will you be my buddy?”
20. “Sunny loves her human, Luna.”
Which animal pic is an instant mood booster for you? Share more cuties in the comments!