20+ Photos Proving That Chihuahuas Are Small but Have Big Hearts
Chihuahuas are like forever babies — they’re the smallest dog breed in the world, according to The AKC, and they even have a soft spot on their heads called molera — just like human newborns. But that doesn’t affect their ability to love, enjoy life, and have fun!
Here at Bright Side we admire dogs and think that all the breeds are adorable in their own way, but these tiny Chihuahuas just stole our hearts.
1. My boyfriend didn’t want a Chihuahua.
2. Little Luna is our newest addition and she is truly the sweetest peach in all the land.
3. My mom’s chihuahuas —Taco and Bella!
4. Blue-eyed princess
5. My new 8-week-old chihuahua! Meet Chico.
6. “You can get him, but I don’t want anything to do with that little thing.”
7. My Chihuahua pups look like polar bears.
8. The way he found a snuggly spot in between the legs
9. Chihuahua-sized high-5!
10. “This little pupper just turned 11, and keeps getting cuter each year.”
11. These are perfect work-from-home conditions!
12. Snuck my dog into the photo booth at the mall to get these done for her 16th birthday! Happy Birthday, Taco!
13. Mommy’s robe is the comfiest!
14. So bashful!
15. Do you wanna talk, honey?
16. “A memorial tattoo to the best friend I’ve ever had.”
17. “My pupper just living her best life”
18. The ultimate happy face
19. We bet pics of Chihuahua puppies can cure depression.
20. Smooshy face
21. Did you say “treat”?
22. The best work partner!
23. “My sweet little Yoda!”
24. Chihuahua baby nugget!
25. “My sweet boy Bam Bam... we love him and his heckin’ long neck.”
Do you have a pet? We’d be happy to see your favorite pics with it in the comment section below!