23 Friendships Between Animals Who Were Meant to Spend a Lifetime Together
When it comes to friendship, there are no tags. It’s not just humans who are able to create lasting emotional bonds. Many animals have also been gifted with a remarkable ability to pair up, occasionally even with members from other species. Ravens and dogs, horses and kittens, kangaroos and cats, they’ve all formed a relationship that means love, protection, and joy.
Bright Side thinks there are great examples of what true friendship really means in the animal kingdom. So we have gathered a compilation of pics from internet users who witnessed these strong bonds.
1. “A friend of mine has a Golden Retriever that recently made a new friend.”
2. “These horses always come for a kiss whenever we walk past.”
3. “They first met about 10 years ago. I promise no cat or parrot was harmed in the making of this friendship”
4. “Cheese (cat) ADORES Piper (light brown), but is still a bit uneasy about the new guy Buckwheat (dark brown).”
5. “It’s not like the cuddle puddle should work.”
6. “When your friends take too long to come outside and play, it’s time to take matters into your own wings.”
7. “I’ve been so nervous that our older cat would never get along with the new kitten. Walked in on them like this today.”
8. “2 buddies I took a picture of in Paris.”
9. Smitten with a kitten
10. “My girlfriend’s horse got a new friend.”
11. “Now this was an unexpected friendship.”
13. “Heron and crow helping each other eat.”
14. “These 2 babies were cuddling just like this for hours today. They’re best friends.”
15. “Still plotting world domination. Their demands are simple. Longer naps and extra treats for all.”
16. “Spot the little spoon.”
17. “Our neighbor sent me this display of pure joy between our dogs. They finally got him a stool so he could greet his big friend properly.”
18. “Big house cow meets little house cow.”
19. “Socks and Spots.”
20. Brothers from different mothers
21. Nice to have a buddy in good and bad times.
22. “The mythical Cerberus puppy has appeared!”
23. “Caught a rare moment of all my cats sharing a window ledge.”
What does friendship mean to you? Do you have any pets that have a special bond? Share this article with your besties to show them how much they mean to you.