28 Dogs Who Don’t Realize How Big They Are
A little puppy turns into a big dog in the blink of an eye. As it grows, so does its love for hugs, cuddles, and kisses. As a result, it always acts like a “lap dog”. This way, a dog feels protected from all sides and only sees what’s in front of them. It knows you have its back, so it frees its mind, feels happy and nothing can surprise it.
Bright Side found 28 adorable photos of impressively big dogs showing the whole world that nothing can stop them from climbing to the safest place in the world: their owners lap.
28. “This is the way he greeted me today:”
27. “Lady, may I have this dance?”
26. “Who wants to be protected?”
25. “My 9 month old goldendoodle puppy! He is the size of a small horse but still thinks he’s a 10 pound lap dog.”
24. A big and loyal friend
23. "He decided that he identifies as a lap dog."
22. Giant dogs for the best hugs ever
21. Never too big to be carried by an owner!
20. 2 humans are better than one because there is more to love.
19. "Make sure they capture my best side, Mom."
18. "My 80-lb malamute still likes to be held."
17. "Our 11-month-old, 130-lb lap dog Simba"
16. Trying to hide from the vet
15. "No, I fit perfectly on that lap!"
14. Personal space? Haven't heard of it.
13. Who wants some hugs from Hulk, the huge bulldog?
12. "Come on, give me a hug, my little human."
11. When the comfort level reaches infinity:
10. "What do you mean I'm too big?"
9. Afternoon nap:
8. "My lapdog and angry chihuahua for scale"
7. She firmly believes she fits on my lap.
6. "She isn't a baby anymore, but she's still my lap dog...I'm over 6 ft tall."
5. "My friend's dog likes piggyback rides, even though he's a little too big..."
4. "2 months off the race track and my adopted greyhound is still trying to understand what being a lap dog is all about."
3. "Hulk might be the world’s biggest pitbull and he’s still growing!"
2. "At least half of me fits."
1. "2 enormous woofers"
Would you like to own such a huge dog? Share your opinion in the comments section!