28 Hilarious Animals That Decided to Be Bad Guys
Pet owners have to put up with a really long list of broken rules since their 4-legged friends always steal their masters’ belongings, damage furniture and documents, and ignore any prohibitions. But the heroes of this article are so charming that we’re ready to forgive them right away. In the end, you’ll find out what dogs are ready to do just to get a treat.
Bright Side has found some animals that live by their own rules and they just don’t care what you think.
28. Save your pasta or get the shot of a lifetime?
27. “This is Dr. Grey, he likes to make my job as difficult as possible.”
26. When you think you’re having a good day and suddenly see your coffee:
25. Caught red-handed
24. “Exhausted after a day of destruction.”
23. “My dog looks like a night club bouncer.”
22. “She made a lovely dress out of her favorite blanket.”
21. “I need a whole window to look out!”
20. Changing the design
19. “Just wanted to get a cute picture but the cat didn’t think it was a good idea.”
17. When you realize it’s not what you expected to see:
16. “I got a spray bottle to get her to stop biting everything.”
15. All cats are mountaineers.
14. This is why dog owners should always be on guard.
13. “Since adopting Lily our paper towel budget has increased tremendously.”
12. “I wondered why it was the only plant not to flower this summer.”
11. When you’re away:
10. “My cat routinely steals my hair elastics. I found out she just stashes them under the stove.”
9. “What? What bread? I don’t get you.”
8. “Let me take it.”
7. “You weren’t supposed to see this.”
6. “He wasn’t against it when I asked.”
5. “I told you coffee wasn’t healthy.”
4. “I’m a bit tired. I’ll get some rest here.”
3. When you decide to get a parrot:
2. “Wanted to pet my angel.’”
1. You don’t have a PhD if you have a dog.
Bonus: “We just saw a mailman. We don’t remember what happened next.”
Carol, an owner of 2 labradors, came home and found a note (in the picture above.) The woman decided to send the mailman a restaurant gift certificate. Then, she’d created a Facebook account where she shared stories about her doggos.
Are your pets naughty? Share the pictures of them with us in the comments and they’ll become the heroes of our next article.