15 Amazing Transformations of Animals Before and After Finding Their Forever Homes
Every animal deserves to live a happy life, regardless of their looks or physical limitations. Thankfully, many people have realized this and we’re glad there are so many good souls in the world who are noble enough to rescue helpless animals and literally change their entire lives for the better.
We at Bright Side can’t help but have a smile on our faces after seeing these 15 before and after photos of animals who were saved and are now living a happy life.
1. This is Piglet, a pink deaf and blind puppy that proved anyone can live a happy life with the right attitude.
2. “These are Frank’s before and after adoption pics.”
3. “Wilbur was found with missing hair, allergy inflammations, and was very underweight. 2 years later, my boy is happy, healthy, and the love of my life!”
4. “From hours away from being put down, too scared to come out of her crate to eat, to today. Happy Gotcha Day, Wags!”
5. “I adopted my sweet girl from a kill shelter in Atlanta, Georgia. She’s living her best life in Halifax, Nova Scotia!”
6. “Two years ago he became a part of the family. Now he’s a giant floof.”
7. “When I found Fred on the side of the road, he was skittish, neurotic, and sweet as could be. One month later he’s still all those things, but now he’s fat too. Love him more every day.”
8. “Our girl Poppy has been with us for about 5 months now.”
9. “Meet Korra. She’s the most gentle dog I’ve ever met.”
10. “From a sad, scared kitty to a happy and healthy boy. It only took 2 months of fostering.”
11. “More of Cosmo!! The first photo is him at the shelter at 7 weeks, the second is from today!”
12. “In the shelter vs rescued and happy — meet Arthur!”
13. “Happy second Gotcha Day to my Portuguese princess! Originally an abused street dog, she’s now a loveable biscuit-obsessed monster.”
14. “Meet Cooper the Trooper! He was given a 20% chance to survive. Today the big boy is celebrating his first birthday!”
15. “Found this little lady crying in a parking lot with fleas and a badly broken leg. Here she is, 3 months and 2 surgeries later.”
Do you agree that every animal deserves an equal chance at a happy life? Have you ever helped or rescued an animal? Share your thoughts in the comment section.