11 People Who Wanted to Sigh With Relief, but Life Had Its Own Plans
Life is unpredictable and that’s really great. But sometimes it decides to send us sudden problems that pull the rug out from under our feet. And instead of crying, it’s better to laugh in the face of a fail and move forward with your head held high and in a good mood.
Bright Side hopes these 11 people weren’t too upset when they faced another problem.
11. “A wasp flew into my mouth and stung me. Today was the first day of school and the first time I got to meet my students.”
10. “After losing 1/3rd of my weight, I finally didn’t feel too fat anymore. The toilet disagreed.”
9. “I’ve been waiting 3 months for this.”
8. “Got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water, and when I opened the fridge the door fell off in my hand.”
7. “Today I learned that my yard turns into a gigantic mud pit when it rains.”
6. “His XL crate arrived today.”
5. “I wanted to cook my wife a fancy meal, so I started by making a chicken stock. After simmering this for hours, the recipe said to pour it through a strainer. Ugh!”
4. “Brought my headphones for a 14-hour drive and forgot that my phone doesn’t have a headphone jack.”
3. “Individually wrapped gummy bears...”
2. “My toothbrush...”
1. “Walking to my first job this morning with a fresh cup of coffee. That’s not cream, it’s a crow’s ’surprise’.”
How do you deal with problems and fails? Has anything unpleasant happened to you recently?