15 People Whose Good Deeds Prove the World Is a Great Place to Live
According to a study, the act of doing a good deed would ameliorate the physical health of the elderly and improve the well-being of younger people. It can be a simple gesture of compassion toward those who need it most or a surprise that decorates a child’s day with sparkles of magic. Or it can even be saving the life of a tiny helpless animal. The universe should be taking note of our kindness and pay it back to us when the time is right.
Bright Side believes that helping without expecting anything in return is one of the noblest expressions of humanity. We’ll now be sharing heartwarming situations that will light up your eyes.
1. ’’This guy bought pizza for a homeless man and they had lunch together.’’
2. ’’He stopped traffic to help a hurt kitty.’’
3. ’’This man spent the next 40 minutes helping me replace my tire.’’
4. ’’Someone in my neighborhood knitted up some hats and scarves and left them out for free.’’
5. ’’Someone made a comfy bed for this baby squirrel.’’
6. ’’This wonderful lady at the skate park popped up a little table and started giving the kids tea and biscuits.’’
7. ’’I told my sister I have trouble remembering to take my pills, so she did this.’’
8. ’’My boyfriend gave a drowning fox CPR and saved its life last night.’’
9. ’’This stranger heard we were planning for my daughter’s birthday and volunteered to drop off and set up a bouncy house.’’
10. ’’I saw this in our neighborhood today.’’
11. ’’This lady drives around in her ’party car’ and sings Happy Birthday to kids who can’t have a party.’’
12. ’’I found this guy stuck in an abandoned web. Got any web off with some tweezers and he’s just flown off.’’
13. ’’These 2 guys in my area are driving around delivering food and water to homeless people.’’
14. ’’In the aftermath of a record-breaking blizzard that hit my town, this man started making food for people in need.’’
15. He saw her struggling with her bag.
When was the last time you did a good deed? Do you think that happy people are more likely to do random gestures of kindness?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!