15 Times People Shared Their Most Unique Body Features
Studies show that there are rare features out there that not everyone has. Be it a particular feature that makes one curious, differences between people are astounding. And some might just have something that makes them stand out that much more, like a different colored eye, extra fingers, or even a white eyebrow.
We found some unique features that took us by surprise at Bright Side, proving how curious genetics are.
1. “Half of the eyelashes on my right eye are white.”
2. “My brother-in-law got a thumb from each parent.”
3. “I have partial heterochromia in both eyes.”
4. “My husband’s beard grows in 5 different colors. Brown, red, blonde, black, and white.”
“It’s genetic — all males in his family have it, and so will my son.”
5. “My partner’s hands when her Raynaud’s syndrome flares up”
6. “A thumbs up burn on a thumbs up!”
7. “I have only 4 fingers on my left hand, and have an index finger instead of a thumb.”
8. “Both of our kids have a single gray hair at the top of their head.”
9. “I have a rare condition called pili multigemini where multiple strands of hair grow per follicle across my whole body!”
10. “My cat and I have the same mole.”
11. “My left hand has one less crease than my right hand. It doesn’t really affect anything, but it’s interesting.”
12. “My boyfriend and I have matching moles.”
13. “I have this weird gap under my tongue. I didn’t realize not many people have this.”
14. “My daughter’s elf ears”
15. “My genetically pushed back knuckles on my left hand”
Do you have a rare genetic feature? We’d be grateful to see more in the comments!
Preview photo credit Walks_any_ledge / Reddit, Inimeitiel- / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Times People Shared Their Most Unique Body Features
Share This Article