16 Photos That Can Broaden Your Horizons in a Couple of Seconds
If we could see with our own eyes the whale rocks, a weird fish from the mysterious depths of the ocean, the biggest geoglyph with an unknown creator, or maybe take a selfie in space just like astronaut Jessica Meir did, we’d certainly be happier.
We at Bright Side are always looking for unprecedented and little-known things to share with our readers. So here is our new compilation of unique and amazing things. At the end of the article, you’ll find a bonus that proves that the right perspective can change everything.
1. Armadillo in sleep mode
2. Roman Fedortsov, a sailor from Murmansk, shared a picture of a strange fish and asked his followers what it’s called. It turned out to be a triggerfish.
3. What a cactus looks like on the inside:
4. The whale rocks, Thailand
5. The Marree Man or Stuart’s Giant is one of the biggest geoglyphs on the planet. The figure is 1.7 miles tall. It was discovered in Australia in 1998. We still don’t know who created it or why.
6. This nut, which holds the main rotor to the mast of some helicopters, is called a “Jesus nut.”
7. The mountain village of Kurush in Dagestan is located at an altitude of 2,480 meters — 2,560 meters above sea level, so the locals have clouds instead of a sea.
8. Strawberry corn
9. “This is an amoeba I saw through the microscope.”
10. If this tree was a human, it could tell a very interesting story about its life.
11. An empty Boeing 787:
12. It’s a cocoa pod with beans inside or what chocolate looks like before it becomes a bar:
13. During winters in Tiksi, Yakutia, ATVs are used as ambulances.
14. A chunk of wall taken off of a graffiti wall
15. Ice is melting underneath a layer of ice:
16. Astronaut, Jessica Meir, posted a selfie taken in space.
Bonus: When you look at our planet from the perspective of the Pacific Ocean, it seems that there are no people on Earth...
Can your surprise your friends in a conversation with facts that people rarely know? What are they?
Preview photo credit mrobry / Pikabu