16 Times People Saw Something That Deceived Their Eyes
Sometimes nature shows us that she is a trickster and can perform her own magic tricks, like transforming a piece of ginger into a baby. Our minds cannot help but fall for these illusions, from Elvis in tape residue to a butterfly made from a shadow. Some people have captured photos of objects that made us double-take, and thought you should all see them too.
Often we forget the magic of the world around us, so Bright Side is sharing some photos to help rekindle our amazement.
1. Our ginger looks like a baby.
2. “My dog finally got his driving license.”
3. “Mountains look like waves in the middle of the ocean.”
4. “Duct tape residue looks like Elvis.”
5. This flawless pair of legs.
6. “2:30am, midnight sun at the Arctic Circle.”
7. “This olive looks like a foetus.”
8. “My son and my dog have the same hair.”
9. These clouds and their reflections.
10. “The crack on my wife’s windshield looks like an airplane from the front.”
11. “A murmuration of starlings takes the shape of a bird!”
12. This rather curvaceous mushroom.
13. “A cool butterfly... Oh wait.”
14. “Abraham Lincoln enjoying a coffee at my local Whole Foods.”
15. “Accidentally made the Apple logo in my cappuccino.”
16. “A sweet potato that looks like a bird.”
Which image completely tricked your brain? Have you seen any natural wonders that you’d like to share with us?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!