17 People That Finally Received Their Purchases But Ended Up Absolutely Outraged
Getting bamboozled when shopping can ruin the mood, but sometimes, the difference between expectations and reality is so huge that it’s even funny. And some internet users posted photos of their bad purchases just to make other people laugh. Just look at the crab sandwich without crab and the monstrous burger!
“Ordered a $40 wood and epoxy resin lamp. This is what I got.”
“I ordered them because I thought they had glitter, not painted on sparkles.”
“This airport breakfast cost me $38.”
This sandwich has so little crab that you can’t even taste it.
“My aunt ordered pizza.”
“Such a cute cat bed!”
This doesn’t look very tasty.
“I was going for “boho chic” but you gave me “tasteless.”
“Ordered a blackened salmon Caesar salad.”
Smaller than expected.
Valentine’s Day biscuits.
- More like Divorce Day. © one-punch-knockout / Reddit
The amount of a very expensive deodorant in the package.
Looks like play dough.
This is what disappointment looks like.
“Bought some clearance sale bread. Now I know why it was on sale.”
“There’s even a little cardboard barrier to prevent the tea bags from moving around in the empty space.”
You can read more about the times when expectations and reality were very different:
- 20+ Times Expectation and Reality Didn’t Match the Plans
- 20+ Cases Where Expectation and Reality Are As Different As Heaven and Earth
- 14 Times Expectation and Reality Were Complete Opposites
- 15 Truly “Expectation vs Reality” Pics That Will Make You Laugh to Tears
- 15+ People Whose Expectations Were Totally Different Than Reality
Preview photo credit Curious_Bar348 / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/17 People That Finally Received Their Purchases But Ended Up Absolutely Outraged
Share This Article