17 Situations That Made People Scream, “Oh, Gosh!”
Our lives consist of ups and downs, and that’s why it’s not possible to only have good days, unfortunately. Today’s heroes seem to have run out of luck: someone’s shoes got stuck in an escalator, and another person hiked over 5,000 feet just to see fog instead of the stunning view they’d expected. No reason to get frustrated though — things always get better eventually.
We at Bright Side prefer to be optimists in any situation and take such mishaps lightly, waiting for the next lucky streak.
1. “The escalator took a bite out of my shoe.”
2. “Hiked all 5,200 feet of Half Dome for these stunning views.”
3. An easy way to make your room smell like 100 perfume stores
4. “Ate half of my chicken burger before realizing it was raw.”
5. “I was going to make lasagna for dinner.”
6. “A truck ran into my car while I was at work. They didn’t leave a note. No cameras anywhere.”
7. “Opened the pack of ham the wrong way.”
8. “I wanted to eat lunch at my desk. It was scorching hot so I also burned both my hands and scattered it all across the room.”
9. “Someone parked their car with the sunroof open and a pipe burst right above them.”
10. “Bought the black popcorn snack and it jammed at the top so I bought the chips above it to knock it down and got this.”
11. “Was topping off the cat food container and dropped the bin.”
12. “Too close for comfort...a runaway truck hit my house.”
13. “I’m glad I paid for the deluxe room upgrade in this 4-star hotel. And yes, my back is to the wall.”
14. “I forgot the potatoes were in the cupboard.”
15. “I bought ONE item, and CVS printed this behemoth.”
16. “The microwave door blew up.”
17. “Wasted a day looking for my pencil.”
Have you ever been in an “Oh, gosh!” kind of situation? What happened?