18 People Who Found Unexpected and Weird Things in Random Places
A famous saying states that sometimes what you are looking for shows up only when you stop looking. We have reason to believe that the statement also relates to the times when you don’t even think to look for something but stumble upon a very unexpected item hidden in the labyrinth of the universe... or in your remote control.
Bright Side found people who discovered unexpected things in the most random places. Which one of these would you want to find one day?
18. Not useful, but nice try on the Eco approach!
A parent painfully but steadily discovers all the places where the kids hide their veggies!
17. The tip of the iceberg?!
Somebody found this little sprout growing in the car. Cute! Wait, if it grows, then it has roots....so what is underneath the car seats? And how did it get there? When was the last time you cleaned your car?
16. Where do they sell these?!
I just found my husband's wedding ring in the bottom of the Special K box. What?!!! pic.twitter.com/unTAanZClz— Lanette Ellis (@LanetteL) December 20, 2013
Somebody found her husband’s wedding ring in the bottom of the Special K box. Either he lost a lot of weight and the ring just slipped or....? No, it’s the weight, for sure!
15. Brilliant! Buy a banana cake and a spoon comes free!
Let’s admit: cooking and baking is not for everyone!
14. He has nerves of steel: trapped in a bag, but looks totally chill and content!
I mean, at least you can be sure that this lettuce is 100% organic and collected from a farm!
13. Like, hello, I was the first one here!
I WAS PEEING AND I FELT SOMETHING SLAP MY ASS AND I LOOK DOWN AND pic.twitter.com/YTu8u28kb5— cheyenne 🦌 (@caIidreams) March 31, 2016
Hopefully it’s not the same frog that was in the bag of lettuce earlier!
12. When a grandma brags that her grandkid is the healthiest, the strongest, and the biggest in the world!
A grandmother found a size 20 shoe at GoodWill. Fighting so many questions right now!
11. That dude is so tall!
This girl found her doppelgänger at a Coldplay concert. Or did the doppelgänger find her? And does she look like that girl in the back or does the girl in the back look like her? My brain is about to explode!
10. Found this lazy employee enjoying his Italian food in the office break room!
What a great feeling to find something like this in the breakroom and realize you are not the only weirdo at work. Hurray for all the weirdos out there: you make this world brighter and funnier!
9. I have a feeling this bread is staring judgmentally at me!
More proof that baking is dangerous! The evil dough almost swallowed my head! That’s why I never bake!
8. And that’s what we call a high-tech greenhouse!
A buried bottle outside the train station became a shelter for a plant. There is always somebody out there who needs you or your bottle of wine!
7. I thought there was only one kind of soap that goes on your face, hands, body and...
A lucky woman found 20 dollars in facial soap! Money doesn’t grow on trees, but, apparently, it can sprout inside a bar of soap.
6. Little James Bond detected!
A father found an “emergency kit” while helping his 5 year-old-son clean his room. Little Bond said it was for “just in case.” Adorable, but what kind of movies does he watch? What happened to a good old Tom and Jerry childhood...?
5. A typical shower shelf when you have at least 2 kids!
And he finally found out why his wife spends a suspiciously long time in the shower! Vive le Cabernet Sauvignon (in the shower)!
4. That’s why I never finish my drink!
WHAT IF YOU GOT THIS FOR UR MAN WITHOUT LOOKING INSIDE FIRST pic.twitter.com/NnYDaWE1PO— 🌸 a-cakes 🌸 (@annacatkopsky) August 12, 2017
Do you think it’s a great way to deliver the news to your loved one?
3. I wish that was a metaphor for my life! Boring on the outside and Snickers on the inside!
A wife finally found out where her husband was getting his frozen Snickers bars. A genius kid-proof hideout.
2. Time Travel?!
Stumbling upon a Renaissance masterpiece that happened to be me!
1. Who wouldn’t want to find this Unexpected Thing? Can it please be hidden in my house?
A family moved into a new house. 2 years later when they were renovating their kitchen they found a safe in the floor. The safe revealed $51,080, a bottle of rare bourbon and a mysterious book! You know what that means, right? Off to renovate your kitchens!
Have you ever found anything weird in an unusual place? Anything valuable? Share your stories in the comments.