18 Times People Had to Do a Double Take to Unscramble What They Were Looking At
If you wake up at night and see a silhouette of a woman who is just standing in front of you, don’t call the police just yet. Have a look one more time — it may just be your chair’s shadow. Yes, simple things can easily baffle the mind.
We at Bright Side rounded up a new portion of pictures that can confuse you, so look twice to really understand what’s going on.
1. “Hand me that cookie!”
3. “The way these chairs are stacked”
4. “It looks like a hairy-faced something.”
5. Fried chicken
6. “My long dog”
7. “This tree fell and got caught on another tree. They tried cutting it but now it’s just levitating.”
8. “Thin building”
9. “A parallel universe behind the fence”
10. “This building paint that matches the sky”
11. “Mommy, I’m flying.”
12. “A cat that seems to be standing up”
13. “Big stretches”
14. “I found this picture of my dad today.”
15. “This chonky snail”
16. “I woke up and saw this silhouette of a woman. Turned out to be my desk chair with trousers on it.”
17. “I thought I saw the ghost of Sleepy Hollow on the way to work.”
18. “I caught a squirrel mid-jump from a stump onto the tree, but it also looks like the squirrel is holding up the tree.”
Which picture made you the most confused? Is it difficult to baffle you?