20 People Who Matched Their Surroundings Perfectly, Without Even Trying
Humans have the extraordinary ability of being able to notice patterns and hidden images. For example, our brain has developed to be able to perfectly recognize faces and, as a result, we recognize faces everywhere — even in inanimate objects. Who knows, maybe this superpower of ours will influence how we pick the clothes that blend in with the world around us.
Bright Side gathered 20 photos of people who seem to have borrowed some genes from chameleons and we want to share the results.
1. “I got a new shirt and it matches my Kleenex box.”
2. “My shirt matched my pasta bowl last night.”
3. “I was lying down under a tree when I realized that I blend into the ground.”
4. “My shoes blend in with the carpet at work.”
5. “My smoothie this morning matched my sweater perfectly.”
6. “My faded peachy hair ended up perfectly matching my roses!”
7. “I sat in front of this window for 2 hours and no one bothered to say anything. Rude.”
8. “My scarf matched the hotel carpet pretty well.”
9. “My son’s shorts transparency is set to 100%.”
10. “My partner got a pair of socks that almost perfectly match our carpet flooring.”
11. “Love how it looks like there’s part of my jacket that’s chroma-keyed out and the rest is perfectly opaque.”
12. “My new wallet and my pants”
13. “My buddy and this chair. Yes, I’m friends with jeans, nothing more in the photo.”
14. “My roommate and her phone case”
15. “My sweatpants are almost identical to the cover on my bed.”
16. “My girlfriend’s skirt whilst looking at pebbles on the beach”
17. “Lost my little nephew on this sheet. Help!”
18. “My friend has a sweatshirt that looks exactly like her blanket.”
19. “I’m gone, missing, boyfriend is weeping, the cats are wailing.”
20. Same color, (almost) same pattern
What photos with accidental camouflage or weird perspective do you have? Share them with us!