20 Pics That Prove Nature’s Creativity Is Limitless
Spider webs that can hold water, fish with bright blue flesh, and pink grasshoppers — just when we think that nature has nothing else to surprise us with, it always has a trump card up its sleeve. But we’re lucky enough to have the Internet where people can share the wonders they see with the whole world.
Here at Bright Side, we can’t help but admire how nature creates things better than the most talented artists, and want to share its creations with you.
1. A naturally pink manta ray
2. A gecko’s toe pads
3. The blue lingcod is a rare fish that has blue meat.
4. A teeny-tiny pyjama squid
5. African wild dog pups
6. If birds were supermodels, the male secretary bird would take Grand Prix.
7. The Spanish shawl, a type of hermaphroditic sea slug.
8. Basket stinkhorn, a type of fungus.
9. Indigo milk cap mushroom
10. This spider managed to spin a web that holds water!
11. A rainbow wrasse caught off Christmas Island
12. This little cutie is called a “zonkey,” it’s half zebra half donkey.
13. This is what artichokes look like if you let them flower.
14. Then there was this guy...
15. Squids have “golden teeth” inside their suction cups!
16. Blue bees exist (they’re blue carpenter bees)!
17. A Norway spruce growing with a blue spruce in Ontario, Canada
18. Pixar seems to get inspiration from nature...
19. “Found this pink grasshopper today.”
20. A cassowary lays green eggs!
Have you ever seen anything out of the ordinary in nature? Show us in the comments below!
Preview photo credit shutterstock.com, Bjcistok / reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/20 Pics That Prove Nature’s Creativity Is Limitless
Share This Article