20 Wonders of Nature That Prove the World Still Has Something to Surprise Us With
There’s a different side to nature that we aren’t very used to seeing. Whether it’s star-shaped strawberries or trees completely enveloping whole signs, that part of nature is strange and unique yet very beautiful. It serves as a reminder that there’s so much more to it than pretty landscapes and we should do our best to preserve it.
Bright Side gathered 20 examples of the different — but still incredible — side of nature and we hope you will appreciate it just as much as we did!
1. This cat has thumbs!
2. This strawberry looks like a star.
3. A storm literally picked up and moved this road.
4. The way a tornado twisted this tree
5. This tree grabbed a hold of a headstone in a graveyard and broke it.
6. They found a giant puffball mushroom in their yard.
7. This tree ate this trail sign but left the perfect window for a little hiking man.
8. A fossil coral with small flowers inside
9. Now that’s a big onion!
10. A beautiful neon cicada
11. A watermelon with an interesting pattern inside
12. This tree’s roots look like they’re melted.
13. A spider web that looks like a cave of nightmares
14. A flower that looks like the universe
15. The inside of this rock after being cut in half looks like the beach and the sea.
16. The perfect quartz line separating a rock
17. This boot, covered in moss, looks like a piece of art.
18. A helicopter cloud on patrol
19. “The Scream” is featured in the pattern on the wings of this butterfly.
20. He found a quadruple banana!
Have you ever taken any pictures of something strange in nature? Please share them with us as we’d love to see more!