24 Dramatic Photos Proving Nature Is Always Ahead of Us
We may think we have conquered nature by creating concrete jungles, cutting down forests, and mining minerals. Yet nature slowly, but surely, keeps proving to us that she is the only unbreakable queen on this planet. Step-by-step nature engulfs buildings, roads, and pretty much any objects that stand in its way, and we can’t do anything but be amazed.
Bright Side found 24 incredible photos that show the astonishing power of nature.
24. Plants are the only ones who can climb these stairs now.
23. An old fisherman’s house living its life in harmony with nature
22. These plants creating a half-pipe look like they’re into extreme sports.
21. This old greenhouse is the property of Mother Nature now.
20. This abandoned railway turned into a magnificent green tunnel.
19. Thousands of fish took over an abandoned shopping mall.
18. Even steel surrenders to plants.
17. Behold the power of nature!
16. A little sprout on the sidewalk will become a mighty tree soon.
15. “We will survive.”
14. A baby tree growing on another tree
13. Tree of Life in Olympic National Park, Washington
12. Defiance in a cold, soulless, stone jungle...
11. Surrender is not an option here.
10. After all our wars, nature will still win.
9. Seems like a very comfortable place to grow...
8. Life always finds its way.
7. A new circle of life begins.
6. Will this brick surrender first?
4. This old ship holds new life now.
3. Asphalt is no obstacle for a powerful will to live.
2. If there is even a tiny chance of survival — use it!
1. This lake tree in Canada found its Zen among the chaos.
Which shot amazed you the most? Have you been to abandoned places like these? Have you ever witnessed Mother Nature winning against humanity? Do you have any cool photos to prove it? Share your answers and your photos with us in the comment section!