30+ Inventions We Never Knew We Needed So Badly
A refrigerator with revolving levels so you can easily get anything you want in the blink of an eye, a hairbrush with a tool that removes hair, and a gadget that imitates the TV light while you’re away — these tools do exist and they’ve conquered the hearts of numerous fans of safety and comfort. They don’t require any special skills when using them and are likely to become your Aladdin’s lamp when dealing with inconveniences.
We at Bright Side have made a selection of handy tools that users have seen or bought and couldn’t help but share our findings with everyone.
1. “My 12-year-old son modified his bike for barefoot riding.”
2. “My toaster has a window so you can see how toasted your bread is.”
3. With this carton’s scale, you can see how much milk is left inside.
4. This device for a hands-free door operation
5. “A lot of Sony products in the UK just have a normal europlug in a little adapter.”
6. IKEA sells a mouth-to-mouth emergency device.
7. This furniture hardware is sorted by step rather than by type.
8. This device should be mandatory in all public restrooms.
9. This rainbow scarf
10. A stapler with a staple remover that tucks into the back
11. This laptop has a slot that holds a measuring tool.
12. This TV light simulator makes it look like someone’s watching TV at home, so the burglars stay away.
13. This baby store has different surfaces so you can “road test” the strollers.
14. The shower in my hotel has a little cutout so you can turn it on before getting in.
15. This door in my hotel bathroom can close off either of 2 doorways.
16. A stand for bikers to hold on to while waiting for traffic lights in Sweden
17. These winter boots have a flip-down ice cleat in the heel to help you with walking on icy surfaces.
18. My kitchen floor has a built-in cooler.
19. The drawer in my kitchen that was made to dispense paper towels.
20. A single egg carton
21. This toilet lock doubles as a tray so you can’t leave without taking your stuff.
22. This golden record/rocket pizza cutter
23. This luggage store has an airplane set up for customers to test their carry-ons and under-seat bags.
24. This paper bag that shows you how to pack it
25. “My kid’s jacket has multiple name spaces to facilitate hand-me-downs.”
26. This pan has a thermo-chromic indicator to show whether it is hot.
27. My spatula has a little stand, so it doesn’t touch the counter.
28. The hostel I’m at dispenses soap like parmesan.
29. These public benches are reversible, so you can choose to watch the people or the boats.
30. I got a 40-year pocket calendar that will work until 2057.
31. " My mom uses ski goggles when she cuts onions."
32. “My shower head shows you how hot the water is!”
33. “This hairbrush I bought came with a tool to remove hair from the brush.”
Which of these inventions would you want to use immediately? Do you have any tools that make your life easier?