A Guy Makes Genius Cosplay Costumes From Nothing, and His Imagination Is Unstoppable
Anucha Sangchart, an artist from Bangkok, Thailand, is winning the internet by creating cosplays out of the most unusual items. In a series of pictures, he demonstrates how people can cosplay as their favorite characters when they are on a budget and still steal the show.
Bright Side is in love with Anucha’s creativity and would like to show our audience some of his greatest creations.
1. Maleficient’s horns are actually legs.
2. From the light bulb to beyond...
3. Still less scary than actual lizards.
4. Apparently, you can use a mop head as an alternative to blonde hair.
5. Try watching Alien without laughing now.
6. That’s where Goku gets his energy from.
7. Cannot see Groot the same way again. Ever.
8. The real 10-year-challenge.
9. Put your old cutlery into the cosplay game.
10. Cotton ear buds + tape + blue paint = Night King
11. Iron man, made by Apple
12. Who knew cosplaying Ursula was so easy.
13. Forget going to the gym, all you need is black tape and a fork to turn into Jason Momoa.
14. This is what nightmares are made of.
15. Put your hair in a bun and you’re one step closer to cosplay Bulbasaur.
Have you ever cosplayed or dressed like a famous character for Halloween? Share your pictures with us in the comments!