How 11 Celebrities Would Look Without Their Prominent Features
Our distinguishing features make our faces individual. Without your lip or eye shape, people can perceive your appearance in a different way. For example, plump lips are associated with youth, beauty, and voluptuousness.
We at Bright Side decided to check how celeb faces would change without their prominent facial features, and we’re sharing the results with you.
1. Timothée Chalamet without his face shape
2. Jason Momoa without his hairstyle
3. Emma Watson without her eyebrows
4. Margot Robbie without her plump lips
5. Jennifer Lawrence without her oval face shape
6. Reese Witherspoon without her strong chin
7. Jennifer Lopez without her nose shape and eyebrows
8. Sophie Turner without her lip and nose shape
9. Sylvester Stallone without his nose and eye shape
10. Gal Gadot without her plump lips
11. Adam Driver without his nose and ear shape
Which celebrity looks very different without their prominent features? What would you say is your most distinguishing facial feature?