15 Movie Mistakes That We Didn’t Realize Before
Believe it or not, many popular films and TV series contain mistakes that went unnoticed. It’s hard to tell when you’re first watching them, however, after seeing these movie mistakes, you’ll definitely want to go back and re-watch some of them to see these mistakes in action.
Here at Bright Side, we were surprised to see that our favorite movies have little mistakes, so we hope they can surprise you as well.
1. In Titanic, Rose is not holding onto her dress in one shot, but in the next one, she is.
2. In Resident Alien, season 2, the way Asta addresses Jay’s birthday card changes between 2 shots.
3. In Babylon Berlin, season 2, the main character is using his Leica Standard camera wrong — the lens is closed, so the camera can’t capture anything.
4. In Malcolm in the Middle, season 7, Dewey plays without a cartridge in his Gameboy.
5. In Hellboy, when Hellboy is talking to his dad, the phone screen shows an “incoming call” screen instead of an “in call” screen.
6. In Big Little Lies, Nicole Kidman puts her finger on the camera lens by accident.
7. In Zombieland: Double Tap, a cameraman’s finger is shown on-screen.
8. In Ambulance, FBI Agent Anson Clark receives a text message at 1:14 p.m. despite his phone time reading 12:37 p.m.
9. In Resident Alien, season 2, you can see the camera in the driver’s window.
10. In Little Women, a plastic bottle can be seen in Laurie’s house, even though the movie is set in 1863.
11. No Country for Old Men is supposed to take place in 1980, but the tag on the phone booth is dated ’06.
12. The Man From U.N.C.L.E. — in the end credits, in Hugh Grant’s character’s file, “position” is misspelled.
13. In New Girl, season 4, Jess’s nail polish disappears mid-scene.
14. In Sons of Anarchy, season 3, Stephen King measures an arm using the back side of a tape measure.
15. Beauty and the Beast included the Eiffel Tower, but it wasn’t built yet.
Have you ever noticed a movie or TV series mistake? Let us know in the comments!