15+ Photos Showing the Magic of Actors’ Transformations
Art demands a lot of preparation, dedication, and sacrifice. And when it comes to preparing for a new movie role, an actor has to go through many stages to confirm this very fact every time. To achieve the perfect character, many prefer to embrace the concept of method acting and there are roles where they have to put on heavy costumes, wigs, and deal with multiple layers of prosthesis and makeup on their faces. But, that is just half the battle.
There are countless examples available on the internet, but Bright Side has compiled the most magical transformations that will stupefy you to the core.
1. Naomi Grossman as Pepper in American Horror Story
2. Meryl Streep as Rabbi in Angels in America
3. Vladimír Furdík as Night King in Game of Thrones
4. Emma Thompson as Nanny McPhee in Nanny McPhee
5. Helena Bonham Carter in Alice in Wonderland as Red Queen
6. Daniel Radcliffe as Ig Perrish in Horns
7. Susan Sarandon in Enchanted
8. Richard Armitage as Thorin in The Hobbit
9. Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca in Star Wars
10. Jim Carrey in as Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas
11. Gary Oldman as Winston Churchill in The Darkest Hour
12. Warwick Davis as Griphook in Harry Potter
13. The Wayans Brothers in White Chicks
14. Hugo Weaving in Cloud Atlas
15. Tilda Swinton in Suspiria as Dr. Josef Klemperer
16. Tim Roth as Captain Leo Davidson in Planet of the Apes
17. Bill Skarsgård in It as It
Bonus: Angelina Jolie in Salt
Which one of these is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.