16 Times Actors From Our Favorite Movies and Shows Reunited and Made Us Feel Nostalgic
When we get wrapped up in a story told in a movie or TV show, we wish it would never end. That’s why when the heroes of these stores we fall in love with meet again years after starring together, it brings about sweet memories of the good old films and shows, and makes us feel nostalgic.
Here at Bright Side, we’ve picked 16 pictures that show our favorite stars reuniting after filming in cult projects, and we bet you’ll feel an urge to re-watch at least a couple of their shows and movies right away!
1. Jane Kaczmarek and Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle, 2000-2006)
Jane Kaczmarek and Bryan Cranston in 2001
2. Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Rupert Everett, and Dermot Mulroney (My Best Friend’s Wedding, 1997)
3. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future, 1985)
4. Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi (Person of Interest, 2011-2016)
5. Tori Spelling and Ian Ziering (Beverly Hills, 90210, 1990-2000)
6. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow (Friends, 1994-2004)
7. Zach Braff, John C. McGinley and Donald Faison (Scrubs, 2001-2010)
8. Shannen Doherty and Holly Marie Combs (Charmed, 1998-2006)
9. Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny (The X Files, 1993-2018)
10. Melissa Joan Hart, Beth Broderick, and Caroline Rhea (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, 1996-2003)
11. Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz (Charlie’s Angels, 2000)
12. Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman, and Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives, 2004-2012)
13. Marcia Cross and Dana Delany (Desperate Housewives, 2004-2012)
14. America Ferrera, Vanessa Williams, and Ana Ortiz (Ugly Betty, 2006-2010)
15. Johnny Galecki and Juliette Lewis (National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, 1989)
16. And here’s the cast of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation in 2019 on the 30th anniversary of the movie screening:
Johnny Galecki, Juliette Lewis, Diane Ladd, Chevy Chase, and Beverly D’Angelo
Which of these movies and shows that we mentioned in this article were your favorite? Which of them would you like to re-watch right now and why?