20+ Actors and Their Stunt Doubles Who Are Like Two Peas in a Pod
We never notice whether it’s the actual actor who’s doing the stunts, or if it’s their stunt double when we watch a movie. 2 completely unrelated people can be made to look like siblings, and we can’t even see a difference. Sometimes stunt performers look similar to their counterparts even without significantly altering their appearance!
Bright Side has found some cool photos of actors and their stunt doubles that look like 2 peas in a pod. There’s also a funny bonus video that awaits you at the end of the article!
1. Kit Harington and Dan Euston, Game of Thrones
2. Alexander Skarsgård and Mark Slaughter, The Legend of Tarzan
3. Keanu Reeves and his stunt double, John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum
4. Chris Pratt and Tony McFarr, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
5. Chris Hemsworth and Bobby Holland Hanton, The Huntsman: Winter’s War
6. Reese Witherspoon and Marilee Lessley, Big Little Lies
7. Ben Affleck and Rich Cetrone, Triple Frontier
8. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Tanoai Reed, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
9. Zachary Levi and Ryan Handley, Shazam!
10. Tom Hardy and Jacob Tomuri, The Revenant
11. Brie Larson and Marilyn Brett with their stunt doubles, Renae and Heidi Moneymaker, Captain Marvel
12. Mena Massoud and Hasit Savani, Aladdin
13. Adrianne Palicki and Alicia Vela-Bailey, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
14. Chadwick Boseman and Daniel Graham, Black Panther
15. Bruce Willis and his stunt doubles, Cop Out
16. Guy Pearce and Nicholas Daines, The Innocents
17. Cobie Smulders and Megan Le, Avengers: Endgame
18. Colin Farrell and Rowley Irlam, Alexander
19. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Melissa Barker, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
20. Amanda Schull and Aaron Stanford with their stunt doubles, Jen Murray and Geoff Scovell, 12 Monkeys
21. Elizabeth Faith Ludlow and Jazzy Ellis, Godzilla
22. John Travolta and Nick Loren, Killing Season
23. Chris Evans and Daniel Hargrave, Avengers: Infinity War
Who do you think looks the most similar? Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Preview photo credit slaughterstunts / Instagram