How 9 Child Stars Have Changed Since Starring in Our Favorite Christmas Movies
Charlie Chaplin introduced the world to one of the first child actors in history — Jackie Coogan. Coogan was only 7 when he starred in the silent film titled The Kid (1921). Since that time, many talented kids have left their mark on the movie industry, especially when it comes to Christmas classics. Although not all of them continued to act, we decided to take a look at how much they’ve grown since starring in some of the most popular Christmas flicks ever.
1. Peter Billingsley from A Christmas Story (1983)
2. Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone (1990)
3. Kieran Culkin from Home Alone (1990)
4. Mara Wilson from Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
5. Karolyn Grimes from It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
6. Eric Lloyd from The Santa Clause (1994)
7. Thomas Brodie-Sangster from Love Actually (2003)
8. Johnny Galecki from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
9. Taylor Momsen from How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
© How the Grinch Stole Christmas / Imagine Entertainment and co-producers, Invision/Invision/East News
What’s your favorite Christmas movie? Have you watched anything recently that featured one of the actors on the list?
Preview photo credit How the Grinch Stole Christmas / Imagine Entertainment and co-producers, Invision/Invision/East News
Bright Side/Films/How 9 Child Stars Have Changed Since Starring in Our Favorite Christmas Movies
Share This Article