12 Celebrity Couples From Movies and TV Series We Loved, and How They Look Now
Sometimes, when young girls watch romantic movies with beautiful couples, they can’t help but dream about the love these people have. Each of us who watched Gossip Girl likely envied the relationship between Blair and Chuck, and fans of Pirates of the Caribbean probably dreamed about being Elizabeth and finding their own Will.
We at Bright Side want to recall some of the most popular movie couples from the past and show how the actors have changed since then.
1. Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell (Charles and Carrie, Four Weddings and a Funeral, 1994)
2. Christopher Atkins and Brooke Shields (Emmeline and Richard, The Blue Lagoon, 1980)
3. Dev Patel and Freida Pinto (Jamal and Latika, Slumdog Millionaire, 2008)
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis (Michael and Jackie, That ’70s Show, 1998-2006)
5. Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick (Chuck and Blair, Gossip Girl, 2007-2012)
6. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan (Tyler and Nora, Step Up, 2006)
7. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley (Will and Elizabeth, Pirates of the Caribbean, 2003)
8. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2005)
9. Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer (Rachel and Ross, Friends, 1994-2004)
10. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock (Alex and Kate, The Lake House, 2006)
11. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise (Alice and Dr. William, Eyes Wide Shut, 1999)
12. Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth (Bridget and Mark, Bridget Jones’s Diary, 2001)
What was your favorite movie or series couple? Who would you add to this list?