15+ Moving Photos That Tell a Story in the Details
Sometimes, photos that seem normal have such deep stories behind them, they become extra special. While some details may make you smile and others sad, some are loaded with bittersweet meaning that can really touch your soul.
Bright Side has compiled a list of 15+ such photos with moving stories.
1. This dad stayed up for 32 hours without sleep to look after his newborn.
2. “My 15-year-old chihuahua has very sensitive eyes due to iris atrophy. Here she is in her ’doggles.’”
3. “My wife’s mom recently passed and she found this. Her grandmother made it to represent all 3 generations.”
4. “We found a lost dog and convinced my parents to watch her while we looked for her owner. An hour after dropping her off, my mom sends me this.”
5. “My 3-year-old daughter caught her first fish today.”
6. “Hanging out with my best friend who I would’ve known for 20 years this year”
7. “This guy spent his entire subway ride playing his violin for a baby because it was crying.”
8. “My daughter turned 19 the other day. We had to use the candles we had on hand.”
9. “My brother can’t stop talking about pineapples despite the fact that he’s never seen a whole one before. My mom bought one for him earlier and it hasn’t left his side yet.”
10. “We’ve been together for 10 years now. He is the best thing that ever happened to me!”
11. “Dad loves playing tennis so much that my parents used to argue about it when I was young. A tear rolled from his eyes when he saw the cake.”
12. “Peaches, a loving therapy dog, spends time with an elderly woman at a nursing home. They both seem to love it.”
13. “My daughter has been entirely blind since late 2017, and I snapped a photo with my phone. It looks like she’s looking over at him smiling.”
14. “This mare lost her foal and then, 2 days later, this foal lost its mother. Here they are an hour after meeting.”
15. “My grandma died recently so we got a kitty for my grandpa so he didn’t get lonely.”
16. I beat cancer and now my Aunt has it, I shaved my head to show her we can do it together.
Have you ever cried while looking at a photo? What was the story behind it?