15+ People Who Prove That Persistence is More Powerful Than Perfection
Seeking perfection often becomes a barrier to development. Nevertheless, some people are strong enough to not only get started but also keep going. Their way wasn’t smooth, but rough and challenging. The progress we see now is the result of hard work, and we can’t help but admire their stamina.
Bright Side found the people who proved that constant dripping wears away a stone.
1. “Same dress, new person! One year of no drinking and running 6 days a week.”
2. “4 years of progress. Maintaining now and working on tone.”
3. “For the first time in my adult life, I can say that I am officially only ‘overweight’ instead of ‘obese’ according to my BMI!”
4. “First time in my adult life being in the ‘normal’ BMI category! Sharing celebratory face gains today!”
5. “Never in my wildest dreams would I have considered posting a photo that didn’t cut off at the neck or have a filter.”
6. I made sure I didn’t go over 1200 calories. After I got to 135, I started spinning and doing YouTube workouts.
7. “Left: 16 years old, never kissed a boy, genuinely believed I would be a 40-year-old virgin. Right: 26 years old, much happier.”
8. “I lost 125 lbs in 18 months with low carb and I.F.! Now in maintenance mode for the past 3 years.”
9. “The best thing I did for myself.”
10. “14 vs 21. I still look young but I’m no longer ugly.”
11. “Here’s to not peaking in high school.”
12. How did she age so well? She doesn’t look 38 at all.
13. “When I loved pizza & was insecure” vs “still love pizza & learned to love myself.”
14. 10 to 20! My nickname used to be “ugly.”
15. 27 to 37. Getting older isn’t so bad :)
16. “People used to call me cheeks, 10 years can do a lot!”
Which transformation was the most astonishing? Do you take before/after pictures?
Preview photo credit minjewe / Reddit
Bright Side/People/15+ People Who Prove That Persistence is More Powerful Than Perfection
Share This Article