15 Pics to Prove That You’ll Never Get Bored for a Minute If You Have a Friend
Having great friends is very important in life. These are the people we deeply connect with, those who understand us, can give a piece of helpful advice, or simply make us laugh. Scientists say that we start to understand friendships even earlier than we learn how to talk. 9-month-old babies pay attention to the relationships of people around them and recognize shared interests.
We at Bright Side love seeing examples of great friendships online, so we made this compilation to have fun together.
1. “My friend got these for her birthday, and they almost work too well...”
2. “We spared no expense in throwing our friend a Jurassic Park-themed going-away party.”
- “Who was going away? Why would anyone want to leave this?” © DontWorryImMedicated / Imgur
- “You can’t tell me that’s not Laura Dern.” © gb804 / Imgur
3. “Made my best friend believe my son’s christening party was a costume party. His SO was not proud of the situation.”
4. “A friend gave me a chocolate stegosaurus recently, but unfortunately, he wasn’t housebroken.”
5. “My friend was an infantry marine, now he is a nurse.”
6. “This past year, my best friend and I have been putting random things in our beards.”
7. “I asked my friend to fire up the grill.”
8. “My friend built a snowman on his roof.”
9. “My friend caught a shoe fishing in 2012.”
10. “Went to a friend of a friend’s house and he had this enormous pipe organ in this living room.”
11. “A tiny milk carton holder my friend 3D printed for me”
12. “My friend eats in the bathtub, and I receive these pictures every time she does.”
13. “My friend and his dad dressed up as each other for Halloween.”
14. “My friend wanted to take a picture with her cheesecake. She tilted the plate too much.”
15. “My buddy and I went as portals for Halloween.”
What is the funniest thing you’ve done together with friends?
Preview photo credit circuselefante / Imgur
Bright Side/People/15 Pics to Prove That You’ll Never Get Bored for a Minute If You Have a Friend
Share This Article