15 Pictures That Show Why We Need to Appreciate This Life
With all the fuss, conflicts, and problems, sometimes we forget the world is a good place. Yet there are always things that can remind us about it. If you pay close attention, you can notice many random acts of kindness all around you, like someone helping the homeless or a child feeding stray dogs and cats. All of these selfless acts remind us that the Earth is a worthy place and that we should appreciate everything we have in our lives.
Bright Side has collected a bunch of emotional, inspirational, and simply awesome pics to remind you how precious this life is. Enjoy and don’t miss our lovely bonus in the end!
1. This man invited his elderly neighbor who was sick with leukemia to live together during her last months so that he could take care of her.
2. Animals can melt our hearts.
3. This Iranian hero saved a girl from a fire by giving her his oxygen mask. His brain died but his organs saved 4 more lives.
4. These 2 guys from Norway risked their lives to save a lamb from the ocean:
5. A man helping an old disabled lady
6. “A shelter was made so the birds could eat in this bad weather.”
7. These guys were giving out food during the Houston floods:
8. This Indian schoolgirl decided to share her food and water with homeless people.
9. This dog got trapped and the locals fed her for a month. The rescue mission was so complicated, it took 5 days to get her out.
10. People in Turkey saving a dog that suffered from tear gas during protests
11. “This free food stand in Atlanta”
12. A man who found 73 frisbees in a pond while looking for his own
13. Friendship means you’re always ready to help.
14. A happy couple who kept their love alive their whole lives
15. The Mayor of Chicago took a woman’s phone to give his positive recommendation during her job interview.
Bonus: This little guy fell asleep in a basket with his golden retriever puppies.
Did we manage to melt your heart and make your day a little brighter? Which picture did you like the most? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!