15 Times Royal Couples Showed How Romantic They Can Be and Touched Our Hearts
Royal couples are always at the center of everyone’s attention, and their lives are full of strict rules they have to follow. But even so, there is always a place for some romance and touching moments when the royals show their love for each other. Princess Eugenie, for example, likes posting romantic messages devoted to her husband on social media, while Prince William and Duchess Catherine never miss a chance to look into each other’s eyes.
We at Bright Side selected 15 romantic moments our favorite royal couples shared, and we hope they’ll lift your mood.
1. Princess Eugenie shared a touching message on her husband Jack Brooksbank’s birthday in 2019:
“Happy Birthday to you, my one and only Jack. You are one of a kind and totally extraordinary. Nine birthdays and counting...to quote you from a few months ago, ’You light up my life.’”
2. And this is the message Princess Eugenie shared right after her birthday:
“Thank you for the birthday love yesterday...I got the best present I could ask for!!”
3. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip were seen sharing a blanket during an official event.
4. Prince Philip is holding an umbrella for Queen Elizabeth II.
5. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are having a snowball fight during a skiing holiday.
6. Prince Harry touches the hair of Meghan Markle as she tries on an item from a merchant in Morocco.
7. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are hugging and holding hands during a visit to Edinburgh, Scotland.
8. Prince Charles and Princess Diana are about to kiss during a polo match.
9. Prince William and Duchess Catherine are hugging and enjoying each other’s company.
10. Prince William is helping Duchess Catherine put on a jacket.
11. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are looking into each other’s eyes and holding hands as they watch the London 2012 Olympics.
12. Prince William and Duchess Catherine are hugging during the London 2012 Olympic Games.
13. Prince William hands Duchess Catherine a flower as they visit the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia.
14. Prince William and Duchess Catherine are holding hands while carrying their newborn daughter.
15. Duchess Catherine is gently touching Prince William during an official ceremony.
What was the most memorable romantic moment in your life?