17 Famous Actresses We’d Hardly Recognize in Their First Movies
We all love to watch old movies from the past. In these films, many famous actors are just at the beginning of their careers. Some of them have small parts and some already play the main heroes, and sometimes they look completely different from the way you have come to know them today!
Bright Side has found some movies that feature our favorite actresses and you may not even be able to recognize them.
17. Melanie Griffith in Night Moves (1975) and during The Pirates of Somalia premiere in 2017
16. Helen Mirren in Herostratus (1967) and during a photoshoot in 2018
15. Nicole Kidman in BMX Bandits (1983) and in the Big Little Lies series
14. Uma Thurman in Johnny Be Good (1988) and during a premiere in 2017
13. Michelle Pfeiffer in The Hollywood Knights (1980) and during the Tribeca film festival in 2018
12. Elizabeth Hurley in Aria (1987) and The Royals series (2018)
11. Felicity Jones in The Treasure Seekers (1996) and The Theory of Everything (2014)
10. Winona Ryder in Lucas (1986) and during the Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2018
9. Maggie Smith in Nowhere to Go (1958) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II (2007)
8. Vanessa Paradis in Noce Blanche (1989) and during Paris Fashion Week in 2018
7. Kristen Stewart in The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2002) and Personal Shopper (2016)
6. Lena Headey in Waterland (1992) and The Game of Thrones series (2016)
5. Liv Tyler in Silent Fall (1994) and at the Belstaff opening in Tokyo in 2017
4. Jane Fonda in Tall Story (1960) and at the Cannes Film Festival in 2018
3. Jamie Lee Curtis Columbo (1977) and Scream Queens (2015) series
2. Jessica Lange in King Kong (1976) and American Horror Story series (2014)
1. Susan Sarandon in Joe (1970) and Ray Donovan series (2017)
Some of these shots really surprised us. Do you remember these famous women in their first films?