19 People Who Are Having the Best Day of Their Life
Watching the news makes you gloomy because it’s so negative, they show you the worst days in people’s lives according to research. But if you see people enjoying life, you’ll focus on the good things it has to offer, big or small, like love, family, laughter, and furry friends.
Bright Side wants you to remember every day that life is beautiful, so we’ve put together these stories of people enjoying life no matter what. Don’t miss the bonus at the end of the article!
1. 2 years in remission today and going STRONG 💪😎
2. 2015 vs 2017, My skin has been better for a while!
3. She said, “It’s the BEST day ever!”
4. My favorite picture of my wife and I! 9 years married today!
5. I’m now 2 years sober, living a wonderful life, and happier than I ever thought I’d be!
6. Our son, his first time meeting Santa
7. My wife, myself, and my mother-in-law all graduated with our degrees! Today was a happy day!
8. Hearing for the first time
9. My kiddo has been waiting patiently for me to finish my homemade pom-poms so he could finally do this.
10. After thinking I was infertile for almost 10 years, my wife and I are expecting our first! And exactly what I wanted, A GIRL!!!
11. A year ago, I completed my first 5k run in my wheelchair.
12. Grandma is pumped and gives high-fives at the Ravenna Marathon.
13. You’re going to be grandparents!
14. I immigrated to the US over 15 years ago and finally became an American citizen yesterday! I almost cried at the ceremony.
15. A year ago I was in a bad car accident. I was trapped for 40 minutes, the temp was −20°C and I had a 6-hour surgery the next day. Today I celebrate being alive!
16. I won my yearbook’s “best glow up” category for my weight loss! Kinda silly, but it’s nice to have my efforts noticed.
17. First flight ever because turbulence is nothing!
18. Last visit to the hospital for cancer treatment: I’m a warrior, bionic woman! ❤️
19. My blind friend’s first time holding a cat
BONUS: Took my puppy to the beach for the first time today.
So, tell us Bright Siders, which was the best day of your life? Share your experience and photos in the comments below!