20 Children of Our Favorite Celebs Who Are All Grown Up Now
Seeing our favorite celebrities welcome their new babies is the most adorable thing. And a lot of them share photos of how they grow so we always know how they’re doing. But 20 or even 10 years ago, sharing all that wasn’t really a thing, and we had to settle for the kids’ occasional appearances with their famous parents at various premiers and other publicized events. And since we’ve lost sight of them, they’ve become adults.
At Bright Side, our love for our favorite actors and singers also extends to their children. And we’re excited to show you how they look today.
1. Simone Johnson, daughter of Dwayne Johnson
2. Romeo Beckham, son of Victoria and David Beckham
3. Leni Klum, daughter of Heidi Klum
4. Jack Perry, son of Luke Perry
5. Hannah Selleck, daughter of Tom Selleck
6. Cordell C. Broadus, son of Snoop Dogg
7. Matthew Lowe, son of Rob Lowe
8. Dylan Douglas, son of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
9. Elle Schneider, daughter of Rob Schneider
10. Willem Wolfe, son of Billy Idol
11. René-Charles Dion Angélil, son of Céline Dion
12. Daniel Neeson, son of Liam Neeson
13. Gulliver Oldman, son of Gary Oldman
14. Julian Murray Stern, son of Lisa Kudrow
15. Katie Kimmel, daughter of Jimmy Kimmel
16. Isan Elba, daughter of Idris Elba
17. Ellery Harper, son of Laura Dern
18. Keen Ruffalo, son of Mark Ruffalo
19. Jacob Hurley, son of Jon Bon Jovi
20. Taylor Dearden, daughter of Bryan Cranston
Do you think these children are exact copies of their parents? Do you follow anyone famous who posts photos of their kids on Instagram?