20 People Who Changed Their Hairstyle and Jazzed Up Their Life
A guy goes to a hair salon every 8 weeks, while a woman goes every 13 and a half weeks. At the same time, girls have to pay around 50% more than guys. But the money never stops, especially if you need a change in life.
We at Bright Side also know that our moods sometimes depend on what our hair is doing that day and we would like to share with you 20 people who decided to add new color to their lives with a new hairstyle.
1. I struggled with having grey hair at a young age. 3 years ago I decided to stop using dye and let my hair grow."
2. “Chopped off my hair!”
3. “18 months apart! My hair was fried from bleaching and had lost its wave entirely.”
4. “I didn’t have much hair before the buzz, but here is my hair transformation!”
5. “I finally did it! And I didn’t cry!”
6. “2.5 years of letting my hair go grey.”
7. “Transitioned for 11 months & just got my big chop!”
8. “I love seeing all of the extreme transformations on me.”
9. “If you have ever thought of shaving your head. Think no more! One of the best decisions of my life.”
10. “I dyed my hair platinum and then got bored and went pink.”
11. “From then to now!”
12. “I did something crazy last night.”
13. “Before and after — 3 months.”
14. “I cut and dyed my own hair last night.”
15. “I bleached and dyed my hair! I couldn’t be happier about it.”
16. “I was scared, but I did the big chop and actually love it.”
17. “The couple that gets big chops together stays together.”
18. “I went for a chop, a bit of an impulsive one. I’m feeling happy.”
19. “From blonde into brunette — I feel like a new woman!”
20. “My hairdresser performed a miracle! From red to blonde in one 5 hour session.”
How often do you change your hairstyle? What was your last big change? Please, share your pics with us!