22 Grandparents Who Make Sure That Life With Them Is Never Boring
We were told from a young age to respect the elderly and to take care of our Grandparents. But these grandmas and grandpas are ready to show you that they are more than capable of taking care of themselves.
Bright Side would like to introduce you to 22 grandparents who prove that age is just a number and "cool" is just part of their personalities.
1. My Grandma scolded the pelican after he bit her:
2. I found this hidden behind some jars in my 86 y.o. widowed grandma's kitchen. I guess we all have our little secrets!
3. My best friend's Grandma (83 y.o.) created a Facebook profile today. This is her profile picture:
4. I came home from work to discover my Grandma had patched up my distressed jeans - I can't stop laughing!
5. I left my pajamas at home and my Grandma said she had something I could wear. Then she came back with this:
6. So I visited my Grandparents yesterday...
7. Grandma. Level: 50.
8. My Grandpa found my Batman glasses and sent me this picture:
9. My Grandpa used to brag about his friend's legendary pool parties in his backyard. I just found an old photo revealing that this was the pool:
10. I ordered a Wonder Woman costume online. When it arrived, it was too big for me and my Grandma said she wanted to try it on. This is the fabulous result:
11. My Italian Grandma came to town. This is her suitcase:
12. My Grandpa does NOT want to be in this painting class:
13. My husband's Grandma. The resemblance is uncanny:
14. My friend's Grandma commented on her status:
15. My Grandparents were waiting for each other at the mall:
16. Found on my Grandma's camera after a New Year's cruise:
17. My Grandma put a magazine cutout of Leonardo DiCaprio over her late (not so nice) husband's face. Her version of Photoshop:
18. ATM Security. Level: Grandma.
19. My cousin had a costume wedding and my Grandma went as Princess Leia:
20. It looks like my Grandpa is enjoying the retirement home:
21. When your Grandpa is way cooler than you'll ever be:
22. My Grandma named her 20 y.o. cactus Dolly Parton:
Which one was your favorite? Maybe you'd like to share a story about your cool Grandparents? We'd love to read about it in the comments below!