How Idols of Past and Current Generations Looked at the Same Age
When looking through graduation albums and staring at photos of our mothers and grandmothers, we oftentimes start to think that schoolkids of those years looked more serious and older than those of today. Perhaps that’s simply due to the modern technique of photography or because of makeup, clothes, and hairdos. Some people claim it’s all about psychological perception.
We at Bright Side compared 14 idols of past generations with modern celebrities to check whether people really looked older before. But frankly speaking, we’re more confused and perplexed now.
1. Elizabeth Taylor and Kristen Stewart
2. Alain Delon and Robert Pattinson
3. Jennifer Lopez and Dua Lipa
4. Claudia Schiffer and Bella Hadid
5. Natalie Portman and Millie Bobby Brown
6. Michael Jackson and Justin Bieber
7. Catherine Deneuve and Marion Cotillard
8. James Dean and Timothée Chalamet
9. Barbra Streisand and Lady Gaga
10. Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp
11. Whitney Houston and Rihanna
12. Brigitte Bardot and Margot Robbie
13. Jack Nicholson and Tom Hiddleston
14. Sarah Ferguson and Meghan Markle
Why do you think people of past generations oftentimes look older than contemporary celebs?