What Children of the Most Beautiful Royal Women Look Like
We all know what Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, looks like, and her children are also quite recognizable. But let’s not forget that in this whole big world, there are other royal families who have the same status and privileges. And they’re also the proud parents of beautiful children.
Bright Side scoured the internet and gathered a list of 12 gorgeous royal mothers that passed on their beauty to their offspring.
1. Queen Letizia of Spain and daughter Leonor, Princess of Asturias
2. Empress Masako of Japan and her daughter, Princess Aiko
3. Queen Rania of Jordan and her daughter, Princess Iman bint Abdullah
4. Princess Charlene of Monaco and her daughter, Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès
5. Princess Madeleine of Sweden and her daughter, Princess Leonore of Sweden
6. Queen of Bhutan, Jetsun Pema, and her son, His Royal Highness The Gyalsey, Jigme Namgyel Wangchuck
7. Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and her daughter, Leah Isadora Behn
8. Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden and her daughter, Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland
9. Princess Claire of Belgium and her daughter, Princess Louise of Belgium
10. Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway and her daughter, Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
11. Anne, Princess Royal and her daughter, Zara Tindall
12. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge and her daughter, Princess Charlotte
Which of these beauties do you like the most and why? Which ones do you think look more alike?