10 Tricky Riddles That Will Stretch Your Brain
Our brain is certainly not a muscle, but it also needs constant training in order to be sharp, toned and ready to react quickly to whatever life throws at it. Riddles and quizzes are great for that, they force us to use our imaginations and think outside the box.
Here at Bright Side, we love little challenges and we’ve prepared these simple but sneaky riddles for a bit of brain exercise.
1. Is this painting done by a professional artist or a child?
2. Is this painting done by a professional artist or a child?
3. Who am I?
4. The most popular book
6. Surviving the shark attack
7. Man with a wooden leg
8. What’s wrong with this picture?
9. Find a mistake in this picture:
10. Can you see something strange in this picture?
How did you do? Which one was the most difficult? Tell us in the comments below and share these riddles with your friends.
Illustrated by Natalia Tylosova for BrightSide.me