12 Twisted Optical Illusions That’ll Improve Your Focus and Concentration
Even though our brain is 30 times faster than the best supercomputers, it is still possible to trick it. And different optical illusions are great at doing this. They use some “weak” sides of it to show things that have nothing to do with reality.
We at Bright Side created 12 optical illusion riddles for you to test how attentive and concentrated you can be.
1. Is the dot inside or outside the cube?
2. Are the lines parallel?
3. Which cat is different?
4. Which of these green lines is longer?
5. Are these rectangles parallel to each other?
6. Is the red line longer?
7. Is A longer than B?
8. Are the blue lines parallel?
9. What geometrical figure do you see here?
10. Which couple is different?
11. Are the square sides curved or straight?
12. Is this image distorted?
Which riddle was the most challenging for you?