13 Riddles That Can Unleash the Secret Agent in You
The oldest riddle is assumed to have originated around 470 BCE in Greek mythology and is known as “The Riddle of the Sphinx.” Many other riddles followed later, proving that challenging the mind isn’t anything new and people always loved this type of exercise. And we can’t really blame people for wanting to challenge their brains and feel smart.
Bright Side knows how much you love a challenge, so we created 13 riddles that will put your detective brain in operation mode.
1. Is it 7 AM, 3 PM, or 11 PM?
2. How many job interviews has Calvin attended?
3. How did Jasper’s hair manage to stay dry in the rain?
4. How can Andrew divide the 12 apples to the 12 kids and still have 1 apple in the bowl?
5. A cinema ticket costs $5. How did 1 grandfather, 2 fathers, and 2 sons manage to pay only $15?
6. How can you create a division of empty and full mugs by touching only one of the mugs?
7. What is the third item on the list that Christie needs to buy?
8. Which one of the 3 people can’t go swimming since it’s a robot?
9. What’s wrong with this image?
10. What is the secret word that can unlock the door?
11. You can only grab 1 thing. A suitcase full of money or a safe with life-saving documents. Which one do you choose?
12. What isn’t right about this picture?
13. Which one of the women is rich?
It’s results time! How many did you manage to get right, and which ones gave you a hard time? You can share your results with us, no judgment included.
Psst! Bright Side has real quizzes now. We publish new ones daily. Go check them out.