Test: See How Attentive You Are by Solving These 15 Puzzles
Centering our awareness on a single thing will prevent our thoughts from distracting us and it could bring us closer to our goals. In order to stay focused on one action at a time, we need to work on our attention span and puzzles are a great way to practice.
We at Bright Side created a test that can help you see how observant you are through enjoyable puzzles.
1. Find the right shadow for the octopus.
2. Find the key that doesn’t have a pair.
3. Can you find the odd owl?
4. Find the leaf that doesn’t have a pair.
5. Find the odd raccoon.
6. Find the right shadow for the backpack.
7. Can you find the odd cow?
8. Where is the fox?
9. Find the odd one out.
10. Find the cow that has its eyes closed.
11. Find the odd bird.
12. Find the 2 dogs that don’t have a pair.
13. Where is the raccoon?
14. How many dogs do you see?
15. Where is the odd bunny?
How do you work on your attention span? What motivates you to stay focused on a given task?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!