14 People Who Found Gems Where They Least Expected
A day on Mercury lasts 58 days. Nevertheless, a day on Earth can also feel like an eternity if it’s full of unusual discoveries. A simple walk on the beach or in the park can, all of a sudden, become an adventure, provided you look around attentively. These 14 people had some curious encounters, and we can’t help but do a double-take.
Bright Side was as lucky to find the photos as the people who discovered these gems in the first place.
1. “Saw these large box-like shoe things. Turns out it’s a Subbuteo costume.”
2. “This leaf that has lost its skin”
3. “A forest dining room”
4. “This colorful cat at a local shop”
5. “A beautiful sap formation from a cashew tree”
6. “Meanwhile, in Costa Rica...”
7. “Baby snapping turtles look just like little dinosaurs.”
8. “Found this glass-like tube ’shell’ washed up on a beach. It’s actually a stingray tooth.”
9. “This weird caterpillar I found outside my house”
10. “The white sweet potato has a purple inside and the purple sweet potato has a white inside.”
11. “This is what broccoli looks like if you don’t harvest it.”
12. “An egg my chickens produced — it’s known as a soft shell egg and is caused by low calcium levels.”
13. “In my country, you can get water in bags.”
14. “I’ve never seen a pair of dress shoes with split toes.”
What unusual things have you found recently? Where did you find them?