14 Actresses Whose Passion for Their Role Made Them Shave Their Head
Actresses often change their appearance for a role in a movie. Some lose or gain weight, some change their hair color, some put special makeup on to make it look like they are bald. But only the courageous ones will actually agree to cut their long hair, giving their movie characters a more natural look.
Bright Side has listed the actresses who were not afraid to shave their heads to get their roles and they definitely deserve all the applause!
1. Natalie Portman for V For Vendetta
2. Demi Moore for G.I. Jane
3. Kristen Stewart for Underwater
4. Charlize Theron for Mad Max: Fury Road
5. Sanaa Lathan for Nappily Ever After
6. Cate Blanchett for Heaven
7. Olivia Cooke for Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
8. Cara Delevingne for Life in a Year
9. Tilda Swinton for Doctor Strange
10. Toni Collette for Miss You Already
11. Bai Ling for Anna and the King
12. Robin Tunney for Empire Records
13. Natalie Dormer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1 & 2
14. Cynthia Nixon for Wit
If you were offered a role in a Hollywood movie, would you agree to shave your head too?