15 Photos Showing That Life With Children Is Never Boring
Having children is like having your own personal comedians in the house. Their sense of humor is out of this world and they can go from making hilarious portraits of Daddy to stalking Mommy through the bathroom door. While their acts can confuse you as to whether you should laugh or pretend to get mad at them, there’s no denying that life with children is quite entertaining.
Parents on the Internet are sharing the wonders of living with children. Bright Side has picked the best of them for our readers to enjoy and laugh at.
1. “I’m used to my impatient toddler stalking me through the bathroom door, but this took it to a much creepier level.”
2. “My son is an amputee and sent me these gems. I needed to share them with the world.”
3. “My niece discovered the cat door today.”
4. “We went to the beach to find shark teeth, so when my daughter yelled, ’I found teeth!’ this was the last thing I was expecting.”
5. “She said, ’Mom, look!’ and struck this pose.”
6. “My daughter did a portrait of me for Father’s Day. I’m enrolling her in art school tomorrow.”
7. “My toddler was helping me clean the garage and discovered I have one of those plastic magnifiers.”
8. “My 6-year-old looked at me all serious and said, ’Mom, can I Lion King the baby?’ This is what ensued.”
9. “My kid sleeps like he fell down in a cartoon.”
10. “My kids, bored in line at Disneyland...”
11. “May something in life make you as excited as this giant pizza once made my daughter.”
12. “My daughter fell asleep in the cart at the grocery store last night and she totally looked like a fallen Viking warrior.”
13. “I shared a popsicle with my 4-year-old son and won.”
14. “So my son had a root canal today...”
15. “My daughter smiling only after her first-ever school photos came in”
Do you have children? What’s the most hilarious thing your child has done?